Saturday April 6th - Thursday April 10th
Wholesale Fireworks Building, 1611 Ledgerwood Drive, Andover KS:
Thank you Wichita for embracing the concept of Moms helping Moms!! Our Spring 2013 event was the best one to date!
We look foward to seeing you at our Back-To-School event scheduled for August 3-7 at the same great location!
What is Rhea Lana's?
Rhea Lana's is a semi-annual consignment sale event (one held in the spring and one in the fall) of HIGH QUALITY children's clothes, shoes, toys, books, DVDs, baby items, gently used maternity clothes and much much more. Consignors make 70-80% of their sold items and Rhea Lana's GUARANTEE'S items if they are lost or stolen. Our consignors can pick up their check for sold items on the final day, along with the unsold items they don't wish to donate. NO WAITING WEEKS! Oh, and the best part? Consignors, Volunteer Workers, Moms-To-Be and Moms with military IDs (or copies of their husbands) can shop before we open to the public at our Private Pre-Sale Event! Check out this Video to see what Rhea Lana's is all about!
Here's what you can do now to be a part of our event!
1)Join our Mailing List and Facebook Fanpage You will be kept up to date on important consigning deadlines, preparation & drop-off information, volunteer opportunities, incentives and contest for prizes! Don't worry, we keep our emails limited and never share your addresses with others.
2) Start cleaning out your closets! We will only be accepting SPRING AND SUMMER clothing this sale. We accept infant-junior sizes in addition to maternity clothes. Shoppers love to buy great quality name brand and boutique items for a fraction of retail prices, so bring your BEST. Car seats, strollers, exersaucers, cribs, changing tables, infant equipment, pack n' plays, Jumparoos, large toys, and outdoor playsets are in high demand and very popular items...typically selling 95% of baby equipment!
3) Become a Consignor Start preparing and entering your items into our online system. First time to consign? No problem! We have fantastic video tutorials that walk you through merchandise preparation process when you register as a consignor. In addition, Merchandise Preparation guidelines posted on the website.
4) Refer friends to consign and take advantage of our fabulous incentives!! Check out our referral program to see how you can increase your consignor check to 80%!
5) Become a Volunteer and Shop First! The more hours volunteers work during or before the event, the earlier they are able to shop at the Private Pre-Sale Event. Simply sign up for a shift(s) on the online schedule located under Workers Needed.
6) Vendor and Sponsor Opportunities Do you own a family friendly business that shares the same target market of MOMS with us? We offer sponsorship packages, vendor booths and goody bags that will be distributed to the first 500 shoppers. Please email me at Amanda@RheaLana.com for more information.
We feel very privileged to bring a Rhea Lana's Children's Consignment Event to Wichita, Kansas!! Serving and connecting families is what we do best. Let us serve you and your family this event season! If you have questions about our event, contact me at email@example.com or 316-371-6416. I'll be happy to help you!
We ARE Moms who love helping Moms!