For our upcoming sale we will be receiving SPRING and SUMMER items in Children's, Juniors, and Maternity sizes. We accept SHORT SLEEVE TOPS year round. Please save your fall/winter items for Fall 2018 event.
The better your items look, the better they sell! Please take time to:
1) Check for stains, broken zippers, torn hemlines, missing buttons, etc. We will be double checking at the store and will not receive any item that is not in excellent condition.
2) Please wash and iron your clothes
3) Use PLASTIC hangers only. Please, no metal hangers! This makes shopping more pleasant for everyone. Clothes tend to fall off metal hangers and may be over looked and not purchased if on the floor. Use children's plastic hangers for sizes 8 and below. Use larger plastic hangers for sizes 7/8 and above. You may also used wire coated hangers. Plastic hangers can be purchased at Target, Wal-Mart and other discount stores. Retail plastic hangers from stores like Old Navy, Target, etc. are also acceptable.
4) Group items together so that they will equal a value of at least $3.00. Infant sleeping gowns or onesies and children's pajamas are great to group together as a set of two or three. The may be pinned together on a hanger. You can visit our Facebook page to view a photo album of examples!
5) Pin all pants to a hanger, flat front. Shoppers cannot see pants that are folded over a hanger and they tend to fall on the floor.
6) All sets and accessories need to be pinned securely together , with pants hung on the back of the shirt You can pin the pants at the waist to the shoulders of the shirt or hang each item separately and then rubber band the hangers together.
Please ONLY bring your like-new shoes! First, put your consignor number and price on masking tape on the bottom of the shoes. Then safety pin the price tag to a shoe lace or through the shoe eyelet. Put the shoes and price tag inside ziploc bag. If the shoes are too big to fit inside a bag you can secure them together with a zip tie or safety pin.
It is best to package a bedding set together in its original clear plastic bag with zipper. These can also be purchased at discount stores.
Hang and pin blankets over hangers so that shoppers can see them. If they are small receiving blankets, group 2 or 3 together in a ziploc bag. Place the string tag inside the bag where the description and price is visible.
Bottles, bibs, rattles, socks, bows, etc group together appropriately in ziploc bags. Seal with clear packing tape. Tape string from string tag to ziploc bag. It also helps to write your consignor number and price on the ziploc with a Sharpee in case the tag comes off during the sale.
Must be clean and in working order (batteries included.) Small parts must be bagged and attached to the main part very securely. If parts get separated it will not sell. Games should be taped closed. Puzzles, books, DVD's and small toys should be grouped accordingly and put in ziploc bags. Tape the string from the string tag to the ziploc bag. It is also good to write your consignor number and info on the ziploc bag with a Sharpee in case the tag comes off. Puzzles should be wrapped securely in clear Saran wrap to keep the pieces intact. TOYS NOT PACKAGED APPROPRIATELY WILL BE TURNED AWAY.
We will only accept Beanie Baby, Disney or other name brand stuffed animals in like new condition.
Large Little Tikes Toys and Furniture are in HIGH demand! When tagging large toys it is best to also attach a piece of masking tape to the toy with your consignor information. This will enable us to sell your toy even if the tag comes off! We sell 95% of Toys, Furniture and Baby Equipment!
Toy recall information- Due to the high number of toy recalls during the past year, we will be inspecting toys very carefully. We reserve the right to pull any toy that we think might have been recalled. To help us, please do not bring any toys that have been subject to a recall. You may check the following website for current toy recalls: www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/category/toy.html. Also for a helpful resource made available by the Consumer Product Safety Commission Click here.
Your car seat must have been manufactured within the past five years. It must not be subject to recall or have been in an accident. You may check the following website for current recalls: www.carseat.org/Recalls/179NP.pdf All seat covers and straps must be thoroughly cleaned. You will be asked to sign a car seat waiver stating your car seat has all the pieces and is in excellent condition and not more than five years old. Car seats will be closely inspected for safety reasons.
The furniture nook has been very popular! In addition to wonderful children's furniture, now we are carrying furniture for your entire home. In an effort to maintain excellent quality we will be very selective in the items we accept.
SPRING/SUMMER CLOTHING, (sizes newborn-junior, and maternity.) We accept SHORT SLEEVES year round. We also accept sporting equipment, outdoor toys, toys, books, DVD's, baby equipment, furniture, bedding and room decor.
FLEECE, COATS, CORDUROY, BOOTS, SNOW GEAR, HAND PAINTED FURNITURE, VHS TAPES, STUFFED ANIMALS, UNDERGARMENTS, CAR SEATS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD, BREAST PUMPS Lamps, Collectibles, Dishes.
If you have any questions well be happy to help! Contact Amanda Birdsong at firstname.lastname@example.org.